Tue, Sep 26|
Radical Wholeness - A 10 Week Online Journey
Deepen your personal meditation practice to cultivate greater presence, space, insight, connection, groundedness and states of stillness. Integrate skills and principles for healing developmental trauma, contributing to personal healing and increased capacity for self care and service to others.
Time & Location
Sep 26, 8:00 PM EDT – Dec 12, 10:00 PM EST
About the event
Radical Wholeness is a 10 Session Online Journey guided by Sarah Oben, David Young and Heather Thalheimer.
The journey is about discovering a better way to fuel your life and experience the results you want. Something that’s more sustainable, less draining, and ultimately more fulfilling. It’s about going from what we call toxic achievement to what we have come to know as Radical Wholeness.
Through Radical Wholeness You Will:
- Discover a new way to love yourself
- Experience wholeness through becoming aware of the ways you have separated from yourself, others, and your environment
- Gain learnable, usable, and sustainable practices to experience a new and more satisfying way of living.
- Meet other people who want to be part of a heart-centered community.
1. What You’ve Really Been Withholding: Love
- Explore the role of love in how we process difficult experiences.
- Identify the impact of Toxic Achievement in your life.
- Understand the Four Realms of Consciousness and see how they shape your life and relationships.
- Experience your ability to naturally love, grow and expand.
2. Explore the 3 Energetic Systems: Body, Emotions and Mind
- Practice processing the five emotion groups.
- Develop emotional intelligence: sensing & locating, processing & releasing
- Learn to hear the wisdom behind anger, fear, and sadness.
- Break free from repressing and/or recycling emotions and thoughts.
3. Understanding and Integrating Wounded Ego States
- Discover how your identity is influenced by the interplay of your emotions and thoughts.
- Explore what happens when the 3 energetic systems become overwhelmed.
- Heal disempowering beliefs and access a sense of wholeness.
- Learn how to integrate and release your wounded ego states.
4. Using the 5 Stages of the WholeHearted Cycle to Flourish and Expand
- Gain Presence & Awareness
- Cultivate Clarity & Focus
- Develop Skills & Relationships
- Find ways of Unblocking & Expanding
- Experience Love & Divine Connection
- Tue, Sept 26th | 8pm - 10pm ET
- Tue, Oct 3rd | 8pm - 10pm ET
- Tue, Oct 10th | 8pm - 10pm ET
- Tue, Oct 17th | 8pm - 10pm ET
- Tue, Oct 24th | 8pm - 10pm ET
- Tue, Nov 7th | 8pm - 10pm ET
- Tue, Nov 14th | 8pm - 10pm ET
- Tue, Nov 21 st | 8pm - 10pm ET
- Tue, Nov 28th | 8pm - 10pm ET
- Tue, Dec 5th | 8pm - 10pm ET
David Young, M.A., CMMT
As a certified meditation teacher, coach, and group facilitator. David supports communities to heal from collective trauma, re-establish healthy communication, and love fearlessly. With a background in East Asian philosophy, international diplomacy, and community development, David's dream is to create a culture of WholeHeartedness for future generations.
David is the co-creator and co-facilitator of Attuned: Becoming Trauma Informed & Trauma Responsive In Professional Settingsand Radical Wholeness: A 10-Week Online Journey. He is a student of collective trauma healing with Thomas Hübl and loves traveling, hanging out in tea shops, and camping with his kids.
Follow David IG: @david.young.coaching Insight Timer: @zhengxian
Heather Thalheimer is a content creator and author of WholeHearted Podcast's Four Minute Fridays and Being WholeHearted: Finding new ways of Thinking and Living. Professionally, Heather has extensive leadership experience in the nonprofit world and offers executive coaching and attuned leadership training for teams and individuals.
Heather is the co-creator and co-facilitator of Attuned: Becoming Trauma Informed & Trauma Responsive In Professional Settings and Radical Wholeness: A 10-Week Online Journey. She is a student of trauma-informed care and collective trauma healing. She is a certified Thomas Hubl Transparent Communication Practice Group leader. As a coach, Heather recognizes the power of friendship and community in building a wholehearted life.
+$15.00 service fee
+$15.00 service fee0